Visual Communication Final

 Visual Communication

Final. 


Visual Communication Final is to choose a subject matter to form out a thing like this image in a canvas. 


This is the subject matter I choose. ( Raven )

The reference I found. 







The form study I learn and draw. 


The left and right, and the front view of the raven. 


The back view of the raven.



For the final, I need to make a 3D wire model for my

subject.

Here's the 3D wire model I made in the different view. 









The 3 simplification of the raven.




Then, here's the stylization of the raven.






After stylization, I use the simplification and stylization to

make out a few of the composition. 


Composition 1


Composition 2


Composition 3


Composition 4



Then, I choose the last one for my Composition. 


Here's the steps how I made it out.


steps 1


steps 2


steps 3


steps 4


steps 5 / Last steps 


And last, I draw it into a canvas.



This is the end of my Visual Communication Final. 


Thanks for coming in 

and I will see you, 

Next Time.


Created by: Albzzent Chen 

Date: 22/10/2020



Comments

Popular Posts