Colour Study: Final

 Final.



My Hue colour

This hue colour is the colour I like and I made it by my self.


The formula of my hue colour: 

Red =   yellow 50%  +  red 50% 

Red Violet =  red 85%  +  blue 15%

Violet =  red 60%  +  blue 40%

Blue Violet =  red 10%  +  blue 90%

Blue =  red 5%  +  blue 95%

Blue Green =  blue 70%  +  yellow 30%

Green =  blue 30%  +  yellow 70%

Yellow Green =  blue 8%  +  yellow 92%

Yellow =  yellow 99%  +  red 1%

Yellow Orange =  yellow 90%  +  red 10%

Orange = yellow 80%  +  red 20%

Red Orange = yellow 60%  +  red 40%



My Tint Colour

This tint colour is the colour I like and mix our by my self.


The formular of all my tint colour: 


Tint Colour =  hue colour 67%  +  white 33%



My Tone Colour

This tone colour is the tone colour I like and I mix out by my self. 


The formula of all my tone colour:


Tone colour =  hue colour 75%  +  (black 50%  +  white 50%) 25%



My Colour wheel

My colour wheel is I made by my hue colour, tint colour and tone colour. 



My Digital Version Colour Wheel



This is how I made it.



The paper I use to test and find the colour I want.



The paper I record the colour I like and choose.




My 5 sketches for my canvas art.





The sketches I choose. 




The Final out come of my Canvas Art.

I use the Colour Harmonies Tetradic to paint my art.


The End of the 

Colour Study


Thanks for coming in

and see you

next time.


Created By: Albzzent Chen

Date: 31/12/2020






























Comments

Popular Posts