Digital Animation: Walking & Walk Cycle

 Digital Animation

(Walking & Walk Cycle)


For this class, I have learn how to animate a guy to walk.


This is the animation that I done.




Here I got some screenshot about the step of my animation.


First, make the key frame




Then, created some frame in the middle of key frame to let the animation look smooth.



Then, move the stick man up a bit to let it lag stand on the ground.




At the end, this is how the outline look of this animation




After finish the walking, now I can use back the walking animation and put it from left to right to do the Walk Cycle animation. 


This is the Walk Cycle I done.




And here is the out line of this animation.





The End


Thanks for coming in

and see you

next time.



Created by: Albzzent Chen

Date: 23/8/2021 

Comments

Popular Posts